We will be releasing Provideam v4.15 at the end of November. This release will focus on improvements related to how we integrate multiple Plants in the Provideam application. Many of our customers want to use Provideam to monitor more than one Plant. This new version allows Provideam to function seamlessly for the local Plant User as well as the Corporate User looking at OEE across the Organization.
In addition we have included some new features requested by our Users;
- A Yield Log Report Type has been added
- New Report Period Options, WTD, MTD & YTD have been added
- Loss Reports now included drill-down capability
- Fields in OEE Reports can now be formatted
- Custom Static Functions have been improved to support multi-Field Conditions
If you have any queries, on these issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]