Provideam v4.12 is now available for download. In this release we have remodeled how Mode Data is stored in order to support a range of new Change Over Analysis Functions. Modes are no longer displayed on Dashboards or Views broken down hour by hour. Of course it is still possible to report downtime and other KPIs hour by hour when required. This change allows us to generate reports which facilitate a comparison of the actual duration of the Mode (eg a Change Over) versus the Target time for the Mode.
We have also added a French Translation.
A summary of new features;
OEE Report Wizard Features:
- New Change Over Analysis Functions.
- More Custom Formats for Time based Functions.
- New Chart Option – Stacked Bar Chart. Formerly we only offered the Percentage Stacked Bar Chart.
- Ability to add Data Labels to Reports.
OEE Manual Entry Features:
- Changed the way Modes are entered. Modes must now be entered with the precise start time and duration.
- Add a Downtime Log Time Bar Chart to the Manual Entry Dashboard.
- Added Plant (ie Site) Labels. This improves the users ability to manage multiple sites in a single instance of Provideam.
- Add Standard Loss Labels. Standard Loss labels can be applied to each Mode or Count and facilitate a comparison of losses across Machines, Areas and Plants.
We hope you will find these new features very useful. For more information see the Revision History Table on the downloads page.
If you have any suggestions or comments for future versions please share them with us.